The Care Society Volunteer Internship Scheme offers you a great opportunity to get valuable hands on experience. Through working with our experienced staff on projects and events throughout the year, interns can build on their existing skill sets and learn new skills in the process. Our scheme is aimed at graduates, undergraduates, and those looking for a career change. They are for 1-2 days a week, for up to a 12 week period. What we can offer you?
- Volunteer induction package and handbook;
- Support for your personal development from a line manager;
- relevant required or useful training opportunities;
- we are flexible about days and times so you can fit your interning in around other responsibilities;
- Insight into the third sector as well as into individual areas of the organisation;
- While interns are unpaid we do reimburse travel expenses and lunch up to a set amount.
Each of our internship roles is designed to benefit interns by giving them responsibility in areas that make a difference to the Care Society. They are based on The Care Society’s needs and extend across all our areas of work to include:
- Advocacy and policy making;
- Information Technology;
If you require further information or wish to apply for a volunteer internship, please contact us for an internship application form on:
Telephone no. 01970 639111